If you live in Lowell, Cambridge, Newton, Framingham, or elsewhere in Middlesex County, MA and are ready to experience the best ACT test prep and tutoring, we encourage you to get in touch with NC Global Education.
NC Global Education was founded in 2017 by industry icon Neil Chyten, one of the nation’s leading test prep and college admission experts, who has been an author, tutor and college and private school admission consultant for more than 30 years.
Today, a degree from a top college can open doors to a better graduate school and/or a better job after graduation. The value of a degree from a competitive college has increased and, consequently, more students are seeking degrees from 4-year colleges than ever before.
Although the ACT is just one aspect of the college application, admissions officers rely heavily on standardized test scores to compare applicants from different walks of life to one another. The scores help them ascertain whether students’ GPAs and transcripts, which differ from high school to high school and region to region, accurately represent their academic abilities.
Why Choose NC Global for ACT Tutoring
At NC Global, we take a student-first approach to learning which takes into account the unique skills, needs, goals, and learning styles of each student.
- Neil Chyten is one of the nation’s leading test prep and college admission experts. His unique series of proprietary test-taking methods have helped thousands of students earn higher test scores and acceptance to the top colleges and universities in America, Canada and the U.K.
- In addition to helping his own private students master tests and the college admission process, Mr. Chyten has trained more than 400 tutors and counselors nationwide who have helped more than 40,000 students achieve outstanding scores on standardized tests such as ACT, SAT, ISEE, SSAT and others.
- NC Global is the only company in the nation to combine the Socratic learning methodology with Neil Chyten’s strategies, a highly effective and powerful combination, to master the SAT.
- Our fully customized ACT tutoring program begins with a personalized plan that ensures that each student gets the maximum benefit from each moment of tutoring.
- Our highly experienced, dynamic tutors offer unique and extremely effective strategies that are not taught anywhere else.
- Each NC Global student receives an individualized learning plan that guides instruction, homework, practice tests, and tutoring sessions.
- ACT tutoring takes place live (in some areas) or in an online virtual classroom. Instructors present lessons and students ask questions just as they would in an in-person classroom.
NC Global tutors prepare students for the content and structure of the ACT test, assist in plotting out studying schedules, identify and address weaknesses, help with time management on the test, and suggest tips and strategies for tackling tough questions. All of these factors can help students gain an edge over their competition and significantly improve their chances for successful admission to their dream college.
Get in touch with NC Global Education at 800-469-1028 to discover what sets our online ACT tutoring program in Middlesex County, MA apart from other programs in the industry.