Take advantage of ACT tutoring in Holliston, MA from NC Global Education. A superior test score will help you demonstrate your academic skills and provide you with more college options and better scholarship chances.
About NC Global Education
NC Global Education was founded by industry icon Neil Chyten and is one of the most revolutionary tutoring and test prep companies in the nation. As an author, tutor, and college and private school admission consultant for more than 30 years, Mr. Chyten has written or co-written 12 books on test preparation, college admissions, and academic skills, and has contributed more than 175 unique strategies for test preparation excellence and academic advancement.
Why Choose NC Global for ACT Tutoring
NC Global takes a student-first approach to learning which considers the unique skills, needs, goals, and learning styles of each individual student.
- Neil Chyten is one of the nation’s leading test prep and college admission experts. His unique series of proprietary test-taking methods have helped thousands of students earn higher test scores and acceptance to the top colleges and universities in America, Canada and the U.K.
- In addition to helping his own private students master tests and the college admission process, Mr. Chyten has trained more than 400 tutors and counselors nationwide who have helped more than 40,000 students achieve outstanding scores on standardized tests such as ACT, SAT, ISEE, SSAT and others.
- Our fully customized ACT tutoring program begins with a personalized learning plan that ensures that each student gets the maximum benefit from each moment of tutoring.
- Each NC Global student receives an individualized learning plan that guides instruction, homework, practice tests, and tutoring sessions.
- NC Global is the only company in the nation to combine the Socratic learning methodology with Neil Chyten’s strategies, a highly effective and powerful combination, to master the ACT.
- Our highly experienced, dynamic tutors offer unique and extremely effective strategies that are not taught anywhere else.
- ACT tutoring takes place live (in some areas) or in an online virtual classroom. Instructors present lessons and students ask questions just as they would in an in-person classroom.
Should You Take the ACT or SAT?
Choosing whether to take the ACT or SAT can be a difficult decision for most students. All colleges accept either test, so you will want to take the one that is the best fit for your skills and abilities in order to earn the highest score.
The NC Global team has created a test to measure comparative ACT/SAT ability called the “Test of ACT/SAT Comparative Ability,” or simply TASCA™. The test provides deep analytics that help each student identify which test is better, the ACT or SAT.
The accuracy of the TASCA test is based on the more than 75 years of collective test-writing and psychometric test-design experience of Neil Chyten and his team of curriculum writers. It gives families an accurate picture of a student’s relative ability on these two benchmark tests.
The NC Global ACT tutoring program provides premium quality instruction for students in Holliston, MA that leads to exceptional results. Call us today at 800-469-1028 to find out how we can help you.