Choosing whether to take the ACT or SAT can be a difficult decision for most students. Practice tests offered periodically by NC Global Education in Framingham, MA, and our unique TASCA test are good ways to determine which test is the best fit for your skills and abilities.
The NC Global team has created a test to measure comparative ACT/SAT ability called the “Test of ACT/SAT Comparative Ability,” or simply TASCA™. The test provides deep analytics that help each student identify which test is better for them, the ACT or SAT.
TASCA incorporates all recent changes to SAT and ACT, and gives families an accurate picture of a student’s relative ability on these two benchmark tests.
NC Global Education, founded in 2017 by industry icon Neil Chyten, is one of the most revolutionary tutoring, test prep and college counseling companies in the nation.
As an author, tutor, and college and private school admission consultant for more than 30 years, Mr. Chyten and his team have helped more than 40,000 students earn higher test scores and acceptance to their dream colleges.
Why Choose NC Global for ACT / SAT Tutoring
We take a student-first approach to learning that takes into account the unique skills, needs, goals, and learning styles of each student.
- Company president Neil Chyten is one of the nation’s leading test prep and college admission experts. His unique series of proprietary test-taking methods have helped thousands of students earn higher test scores and acceptance to the top colleges and universities in America, Canada and the U.K.
- In addition to helping his own private students master tests and the college admission process, Mr. Chyten has trained more than 400 tutors and counselors nationwide who have helped tens of thousands of students achieve outstanding scores on standardized tests such as SAT, ACT, ISEE, SSAT and others.
- Our fully customized ACT and SAT tutoring programs ensure that each student gets the maximum benefit from each moment of tutoring.
- Each NC Global student receives an individualized learning plan that guides instruction, homework, practice tests, and tutoring sessions.
- NC Global tutors are masters at helping students understand tests from the inside out, based on Neil Chyten’s insider’s analysis of test metrics, design, and structure.
- Our highly experienced, dynamic tutors offer unique and extremely effective strategies that are not taught anywhere else.
- ACT / SAT tutoring takes place live (in some areas) or in an online virtual classroom. Instructors present lessons and students ask questions just as they would in an in-person classroom.
In conjunction with other data points, such as GPAs, many colleges and universities rely on ACT and SAT test scores as a fair metric by which to compare one student’s abilities against another’s. A superior test score can help you demonstrate your academic skills and provide you with more college options and better scholarship chances.
Get in touch with NC Global Education to learn more about our ACT / SAT practice tests and other small group classes and workshops that can help you prepare for your tests. Call us today at 800-469-1028 (Chinese line 833-888-6232).