- All content, applications, digital downloads, data compilations on the Site and all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio included in them (“Site Materials”) are the property of, or licensed to, NC Global, Inc.
- The Site contains material that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, and the Site itself is protected as a collective work under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
- The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of NC Global. You may not use the Trademarks in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether NC Global is the source, sponsors or endorses the product or service, or in any manner that disparages or discredits NC Global. You may not frame the content of the Site without express, written consent by the NC Global President. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates the NC Global Trademark or name, or the name Neil Chyten, or Mei Chyten, without our express written consent.
RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
- By submitting content, regardless of form or medium, (collectively, “User Content”), you grant NC Global a license to use, publish, publicly display and sublicense User Content, in whole or in part, in original form or as edited or modified by us, in all languages, forms and media. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit, modify and/or remove your Content without prior notice.
- If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of the Site Materials infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice to NC Global with the following information: (I) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (II) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (III) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (IV) your address, telephone number, and email address; (V) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (VI) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our Site.
- The parties hereby irrevocably waive any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceedings arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute between us arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Massachusetts law and the exclusive forum for disputes arising from or related to this agreement shall be the American Arbitration Association. If any provision of this Agreement is ruled unenforceable, that provision will be severed from this Agreement, and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable.
CONSENT TO USE YOUR INFORMATION
a) to enroll you in a program, to process your order of one of our products or to respond to a specific request for information;
b) to enhance your experience at the www.ncgloabledu.com website
c) to administer, support, improve and develop our business;
d) to send you information about NC Global products or services and information that we believe will be of interest or benefit to you and your family;
e) to allow you access to the Site to post your content or communicate with others; and
f) to provide easy access NC GEMS Parent Portal
g) as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
- We do not, in the course of business or for any marketing purpose, share your information with third parties. We may disclose your information in response to legal process, to protect our rights, as otherwise required by law, or for the prevention or detection of a crime. If we sell our company or part of it, or our business enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we may disclose your information to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information about their products and services. We may share your data with service providers who help us to run the Site or to fulfill your request. We may share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Your information will be held in the United States. Your information may also be stored, processed and accessed in other countries where NC Global has facilities. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your information outside your country, including to the United States.
- To help us understand your data security preferences, either call 1-800-429-1028 or send an email to email@example.com. Please identify all the email addresses, postal address information, and phone numbers that you may have submitted to us, so we can ensure that we respect your wishes.
- We employ security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or allows.
UPDATES AND INQUIRIES
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed as follows: By mail: NC Global Education, Inc. 547 Hollis Street, Framingham, MA 01702; by phone: 800-429-1028; by email: firstname.lastname@example.org